Hidden Memories Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WolfQuest Community Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zelgon's Biography.

Go down 
3 posters

Do you like my character?
Yes!
Zelgon's Biography. I_vote_lcap100%Zelgon's Biography. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
He's alright
Zelgon's Biography. I_vote_lcap0%Zelgon's Biography. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
So - so.
 0% [ 0 ]
Not really
 0% [ 0 ]
No, sorry
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Zelgon
Member of the Month
Zelgon

Zelgon's Biography. Empty
PostSubject: Zelgon's Biography.   Zelgon's Biography. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:33 am

Username: Zelgon (WQ: Lyenza)
Name: Zelgon
Mythical Creature: Gryphon
Eye Colour: Light Green
Fur/feather/scale colour: Feather Colours- A light chest with darker feathers around the back and rest of the body.
Scars: None.
Reference/Picture: A picture with his friend x3 - http://featherdust.critter.net/fantasyindex/pages/Gryphon%20Hug%20-%20Ink%20and%20Marker.html
Personality: Zelgon is the wisest bird around, and always want's to be with you. He is very kind and enthusiastic around his beloved ones, he is the type who will succeed if he really tries and has a heart of gold (literaly). He can be very aggressive and protective, and alwasy alert, so he isn't easily spooked, he will stand up to any challenger and nearly always defeat them. However, he hates fire and shall flee at any spark.
History: Eh-em. Don't be so nosey.
Items: He has a necklace Crystal necklace which can turn invisible and do all sorts of tricks. ( http://featherdust.critter.net/fantasyindex/pages/Filigree%20Gryphon%20-%20Ink%20and%20Marker.html )
Magic Abilties: Just to turn invisible ..
Immune: Not sure :/
Fatal Flaw: FIRE =D
Other: Nothing ..

Bird RP:
Bird Breed: Kestrel
Bird Name: Oakla
Bird Colour: Grey Tips of the wing, Light brown for her body, Dark brown Specks on her chest and a Black/Brown patterend Head.
Bird's habitat/nest: In a high Branch in an Oak Tree
Peronsality: She is very shy but very ladylike, she doesn't like to Talk at all and has a mixed personality, she can be very warm and Kind, on the other hand she can be cruel, shes only cruel is desperate times. On the other hand, she has a heart of gold, and is always there, she is a very flee rather than Fight and loves to Fly way above the trees!
Refrence/Description: http://en.wikivisual.com/index.php/Image:Common_Kestrel_1.jpg (Wiki)
Birds Food: Rabbit, Mice, Hares and more small prey
Birds habitat location: In a 'thin' Woods.

Last edited by Zelgon on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:46 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Bird RP)
Back to top Go down
Darkfur
Pack Council Member
Darkfur

PostSubject: Re: Zelgon's Biography.   Zelgon's Biography. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:28 am

Nice biography! Though I do have some issues (Sorry its my fault i forgot to put them up.)

A necklece with uncontrollable power? No-nos. A necklace say that can make one invisable? Sure! Go ahead, but untold powers. No ^^". I'd prefer you limit and be specific for the necklace power-wise. Please try not to make like 10000000 items which can make you do anything.
I don't know if you've finished your biography but you need to add:
Immune:
Fatal Flaw:
Other:

Even if you don't have anything for them please include so you can add later.
Magical abilites is what your creature can do it excludes any sort of magical item.
Back to top Go down
http://winterwolf2.deviantart.com/
Zelgon
Member of the Month
Zelgon

PostSubject: Re: Zelgon's Biography.   Zelgon's Biography. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:33 am

Is that so? Alrighty, I'll do it that way, I didn't see any fault in that x3
Also, I did state that I hadn't finished my biography ^^ I'll add some information in right away ^^

Last edited by Zelgon on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More info.)
Back to top Go down
Darkfur
Pack Council Member
Darkfur

PostSubject: Re: Zelgon's Biography.   Zelgon's Biography. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:46 am

I'd rather just post any issues I have here, so it won't take up space in my inbox which could be saved for more important PM's ^^.
I know you weren't finished, but the some things you had already stated I had issues with, so I thought better to say now than wait for you to finish all the biography then have to go edit it ^^.
Not to sound pressing, what do you mean by "Tricks?". I said in the rules that items can only have one enchantment. So it will only be able to turn you invisable ^^. Also, it says at age Max; they never die. At stated in the rules you cannot have immortal creatures. Though this feature may be added if more people join in etc. Aswell as some other ideas I have. ^^
Its a great biography. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://winterwolf2.deviantart.com/
SilverHybrid
Admin
SilverHybrid

PostSubject: Re: Zelgon's Biography.   Zelgon's Biography. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:18 am

Zelgon wrote:
Is that so? Alrighty, I'll do it that way, I didn't see any fault in that x3
Also, I did state that I hadn't finished my biography ^^ In future Darkfur, please PM me if there is a problem.
Actually, Zelgon, for all bio's, I'd prefer if issues were posted upon threads rather than PM wise. Just so the users can get the idea of what not to put when making their character when looking at other threads :3 I'd prefer to try and avoid questions about creating an rp character when people may just look around and such.

Anywho, nice bio! Your character is quite interesting!
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenmemoriespack.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zelgon's Biography.   Zelgon's Biography. Empty

Back to top Go down

Zelgon's Biography.
Page 1 of 1