Hidden Memories Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WolfQuest Community Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

Go down 
2 posters

Do you like this Movie?
It's my favourite!
Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole  I_vote_lcap50%Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Yes, I like it.
Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole  I_vote_lcap0%Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, it's alright
Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole  I_vote_lcap0%Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I have never seen this film.
Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole  I_vote_lcap50%Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
I'm not keen on it
 0% [ 0 ]
Not really
 0% [ 0 ]
No way!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Zelgon
Member of the Month
Zelgon

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole  Empty
PostSubject: Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole    Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole  EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:46 am

Hewo :3
There is this new film out, and I was wondering on your opionions.
Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole has to be my favourite film out there, the animation is life-like and the story on whole is breathtaking.
I would reccomend it for anyone!

Rating: PG
Maker: Warner Bros.
Back to top Go down
Darkfur
Pack Council Member
Darkfur

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole    Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:45 am

I've seen lots of trailers for that film. It looks quite good I like the models and animation (im like a 3D animator spaz I love movies that contain 3D models animated cause thats what i want to do as a future job.)
Also looks quite interesting I agree that the models are definately great-quality I like the whole 'realism' style in movies so I might go see it :3
Back to top Go down
http://winterwolf2.deviantart.com/
Zelgon
Member of the Month
Zelgon

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole    Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:44 am

I really reccomend it DarkFur ^^ There is quite a lot going on in some scenes, and theres quite a few slow motion bits too, which add's effects :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole    Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole  Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Memories Pack :: Other :: Movies/TV Shows-
Jump to: