Hidden Memories Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WolfQuest Community Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minecraft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkfur
Pack Council Member
Darkfur

Minecraft  Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft    Minecraft  EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:14 am

Well to sum it up its a survival, basic graphics game where one must make a house, mine, grow food and survive.
If you can get over the very basic graphics it is a very addicting game. There are many videos about it on youtube.

So you start off with no weapons, light or food. Basically the most important thing i would recommend is make a house, you can left click to take away surfaces and right click to place them back. You can then get wood from trees and make a crafting table and you can make all sorts of tools like a wood axe or a wood pick. You can get dimond if you go far enough into the ground.
You kinda get the idea =D

Minepeadia's description -
Quote :
Minecraft is a sandbox construction game, inspired by Infiniminer, and created by Markus Persson, the manager of Mojang Specifications. The game involves players creating and destroying various types of blocks in a three dimensional environment. The player takes an avatar that can destroy or create blocks, forming fantastic structures, creations and artwork across the various multiplayer servers in multiple game modes.

Its great fun though it costs €9.95 (roughly $14 USD). You can play it without buying it but you can't really do much. ^^.

I was wondering if any of you have this game or have heard about it ^^.
Back to top Go down
http://winterwolf2.deviantart.com/
Zelgon
Member of the Month
Zelgon

Minecraft  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft    Minecraft  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:36 am

I haven't heard of this before, sounds interesting, though it's a shame that it costs money.
However, seems like a game that I would enjoy, thankies :3
Back to top Go down

Minecraft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Memories Pack :: Other :: Video Games-
Jump to: