Hidden Memories Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A WolfQuest Community Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rhea's Characters (Wild bird and wolf bio's up!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea
Pack Council Member
Rhea

Rhea's Characters (Wild bird and wolf bio's up!) Empty
PostSubject: Rhea's Characters (Wild bird and wolf bio's up!)   Rhea's Characters (Wild bird and wolf bio's up!) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:19 pm

My three bios. Very Happy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mythical Creatures RP

Username: Rhea
Name: Atmaca
Mythical Creature: A bird-girl, while in her humanoid form, she has feathers as hair but cannot fly, but can change into a hawk
Age: 700 years, average life-span is 10,000 to 20,000 years.
Eye Colour: Grey, resembling a cloudy sky
Fur/feather/scale colour: Brown feathers as hawk, very pale white skin as humanoid with brown feathers as hair
Markings: On her ankle, there is a mark that looks like on of her feathers
Scars: None
Reference/Picture: Humanoid picture: Possibly coming soon... Hawk Picture: http://online.wsj.com/media/hawk_D_20090217105122.jpg
Personality: She has a very dark personality that puts most on edge. It will take years for her to warm up to someone, and if that trust is broken, she is very vengeful. She rarely talks, but most can feel her presence like a shadow.
History: When she rarely talks, it wouldn't be about her history.
Items: She has a bow and arrows that is very presise and almost never misses.
Magic Abilties: She can change into a hawk (she can fly in that form) and is able to make her shadow extend and change shape.
Immune: Any kinds of wind will not slow her down.
Fatal Flaw: If she crash lands in deep water, she will surely die...
Other: Anything I'm missing?

If there is something wrong with this, please tell me and I can change it. (I don't think that turning into a hawk and being able to fly in that form would be two seperate abilities, because hawks fly, but if I'm wrong, please tell me.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wild Bird RP Form W.I.P. (Work in progress)

Link to information: http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/birds/albatross.html

Bird Breed: Albatross
Bird Name: Ulotka
Bird Colour: Ulotka is white on her body with black on her wings. Her beak is orange. (See reference)
Bird's habitat/nest: Never found the type of nest, but albatrosses live mostly out on the ocean.
Personality: Ulotka is a very solitary bird, she knows that she will die sometime, but she would rather die today than tomorrow. Her motto is "Better soon, rather than later." She takes this very seriously. She almost never laughs except for with good friends, and it is hard to get her to warm up to someone.
Reference/Description: Ulotka's wingspan is about 10 feet, and her weight is about 21 pounds. (Reference: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1d/Shy_albatross_in_flight.jpg )
Bird's Food: Albatrosses are carnivores, as they eat squid or fish. Every once in a while, they steal food or garbage from sailors, but this will most likely not be included in the RP. C;
Bird's habitat location: Albatrosses mostly live out around the southern oceans, though they come to land every once in a while, mosly to mate and raise their young.

Yellowstone Wolf RP

Username: Rhea
Name: Rhea
Fur Colour: Very light grey, looks white.
Eye Colour: Yellow, but hints of amber.
Markings: None.
Scars: None.
Personality: Rhea is usually a very social wolf, though she is wary of strangers. After all the "hi's" and "what's your name's", she will often start talking non-stop. Happy most of the time, though it is easy to hurt her feelings.
History: Rhea has lived the "normal" life of a wolf. She learned to hunt at seven months old, and dispersed at seven. Her parents' names were Lucid (Mother) and Geno (Father). She had three siblings, all females, named Merci, Nakuyi, and Kinaya. They dispersed at the same time she did, but they had to go their seperate ways.
Reference: Kind of like this, but brighter yellow eyes: https://2img.net/h/i84.photobucket.com/albums/k34/brokenheartsbleed201/Ava_Wolf.jpg
Strengths: Rhea is fast, her legs a bit longer than other wolves. She can often outrun other wolves for a longer amount of time.
Weaknesses: Rhea is light-weight, which makes it harder for her while helping to take down more formidable prey.
Other: Am I missing anything?

Feel free to tell me if anything is wrong with these bios! C:

Last edited by Rhea on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://elementalwolves.forumotion.com/forum
Darkfur
Pack Council Member
Darkfur

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's Characters (Wild bird and wolf bio's up!)   Rhea's Characters (Wild bird and wolf bio's up!) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:40 pm

Quote :
Weaknesses: Rhea is fast, her legs a bit longer than other wolves. She can often outrun other wolves for a longer amount of time.
Strengths: Rhea is light-weight, which makes it harder for her while helping to take down more formidable prey.

I think you have these two mixed up. Weaknesses is like disadvantages and strengths are like advantages. You put the advantage in disadvantage and the disadvantage in the advantage. :L

Also I like your other bios great job on them :3
Back to top Go down
http://winterwolf2.deviantart.com/
Rhea
Pack Council Member
Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's Characters (Wild bird and wolf bio's up!)   Rhea's Characters (Wild bird and wolf bio's up!) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Oops. That's embarassing... I know what they are, I guess I was half asleep when I typed this. xD Thanks for pointing it out for me. C:

And thanks! :D
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Learner
Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's Characters (Wild bird and wolf bio's up!)   Rhea's Characters (Wild bird and wolf bio's up!) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:43 pm

I dont understand your forums
Back to top Go down
Rhea
Pack Council Member
Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's Characters (Wild bird and wolf bio's up!)   Rhea's Characters (Wild bird and wolf bio's up!) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:16 pm

What part of them don't you understand? Please give me the specific part so that I can fix it. C;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's Characters (Wild bird and wolf bio's up!)   Rhea's Characters (Wild bird and wolf bio's up!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's Characters (Wild bird and wolf bio's up!)
Page 1 of 1